Parties are really costly for me, especially the customized ones but we wanted this - for Nate and we wanted him to see this when he grows up. So we thought of some ways to cut costs and we've decided to make the decorations DIY or should I say DIO (do-it-ourselves) because we're a team here. haha. So thanks to Google images and Pinterest for giving us an idea. Here's what we did for the party bags for kids using the inexpensive brown bags!
1. Grab a brown bag.
2. Double your bag, that way it doesn't get easily torn. Put a support on the base.
3. Fold the upper part for handle.
4. Use puncher to make holes.
5. Now that you have the holes ready, fold the edge again, this time put the folding inside the bag.
6. Get your ribbon and paste it in the bag.
11. Put the holder on the holes readied earlier, and...
Here's a the complete list of my posts about Nate's 1st Birthday, Dedication and Preparation: