1. Attended the Central Luzon Association of Grace Churches (CLAG) anniversary and the CYEA Metro-wide Fellowship.
3. Nate and ZD visited Quezon City Wildlife for the first time! :)
4. Cluster 1 Women's Fellowship in Caloocan City Church
I was happy that Dane was able to attend this fellowship. The lecture is like tailor-fit for wives/women & couples. We were blessed by the message and happy to get together with our brethren in the Lord.
5. Our family reunited and visited Quezon City Circle.
God has been so great in our lives, we were united again after about a year and a half. We've been planning this since last year and I was happy to avail of a lower airfare for them. We've planned to have them visit here so we can all go together to Baguio and by God's grace, it was realized! Meet our father (left), my youngest sister (2nd to left), my sister next to me, the unico hijo, Nate sleeping on his uncles shoulder, and our mother right beside me.
6. Auntie Emma and her unplanned visit.
This is our ever beautiful aunt (walang kupas), she lives in Cavite with her family. It was supposed to be them that will visit her in Cavite but Nanay was sick so auntie Emma decided to visit us instead to see her siste (my mother) and the rest were chit-chats, picture taking and laughter! :)